New Student Registration
If your child is a new student to Edgefield County School District, please call the school of your zoned legal residence to set up an appointment to begin the registration and enrollment process. If you are unsure which school is zoned for your address, please call 803-275-4601 for assistance.
New to ECSD 5K students must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2023.
We understand your time is very important, so please be prepared when attending your appointment and bring all the requested documentation as listed below. You may be asked to provide other documentation based upon your child's grade of enrollment:
- Two Proofs of Residence- click here for acceptable documentation
- Long-form birth certificate
- Legal birth certificates (long forms) may be obtained for children born in South Carolina from the DHEC offices in Aiken and Greenwood.
- You can also order a birth certificate online for any state at usvitalrecords.org (select the state). The cost is approximately $34.00.
- A copy of current Immunizations
- Any school records you may have
- Medicaid card if applicable