Substitute teachers have the chance to inspire students every day. Great substitute teaching opportunities at Edgefield County School District are available through our partner, Kelly Education. You don’t need prior teaching experience—just a desire to help students become the best versions of themselves. Learn more at www.kellyeducationjobs.com
Kelly Educational Staffing (KES®) is dedicated to helping school districts save money and operate at peak capacity by fulfilling all staffing needs. Launched in 1997, KES partners with 6,175+ public and private schools across 35 states and have 100% success improving substitute placement rates in all our partner districts. More than 2.2 million classrooms are filled by a KES substitute teacher each year.
To apply for substitute teaching positions for Edgefield County Schools, please contact Kelly Education at 1-800-528-0049 and select option 2, e-mail them at EDSERecruiting@kellyservices.com or apply now by clicking the button below and filling out the interest survey.
Substitute Pay Scale
- Substitutes with a high school diploma and less than a 4 year college degree $80 per day.
- Substitutes who possess a current and valid SC Teaching Certificate (copy of valid teaching certificate must be provided) $90 per day.
- Non-Certified teacher in approved long-term substitute position, meeting established criteria $109 per day.
- Certified teacher in approved long-term substitute position, meeting established criteria Daily Rate*.
- Nurse substitutes with RN $109 per day.
*Daily rate is based on the teacher salary schedule and the teacher's degree and years of experience based on their certification with the S.C. State Department of Education.